Let me start by saying I love the volume/density of these lashes and the length is perfect! They are exactly what I was looking for: shorter but thicker (than the shorties).
However, there is lots of room for improvement:
1. The ends are very weak and so lightweight that they almost look white at the ends.
2. They are so light that when you remove them from the tray and remove the glue, the lash shape is lost, it almost flattens out and loses its curl.
3. They are also a lot harder to put on because they don’t seem to line up right creating small gaps in the middle.
4. Each set is not consistent making every application different.
5. I found the base was also white. So you can see the white/clear line when I wear them.
There is definitely room for improvement or please do create this same density and length using the original fibres as the shorties! Because I do love them if they could just work as well as the regular ones. :) thank you!
I've tried Weightless No. 1 and No. 2 and love them both! I always run out of the inner and outer eye segments first so I've started using No. 1 (any segment) for my those, and No. 2 for the middle. On it's own, No. 1 is a little short for the middle segments if you're going for the open-eye look.